Friday, September 25, 2009

About My self

About Myself
Hi,friends I want to share about myself. In every person's life there are some thing importent and special thing or person. In my life my best time is that whenever i am with my family.It's world's best time in my life. My hobbis are solving puzzels and reading stories. My ambition is to be a good teacher and also I love computer field. I want to reach at very respective status. My roll model is my sister. In life friends are very important and my best friends is my brother. My fevarit festivals are Utarayan and Divali. I like to spend my holidays at hill stayion.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sneha,
    Once again I am giving my comment.Actually I can not say it a comment because I am sharing my views.look in a way we both are similar because i to think, my both sisters to be my best friends. one i elder than me and one is younger to me. But I can firmly say that we are best friends and if I be frank, we never hide anything from each other.

    In the department,I only speak with some girls, especially with Chitra, because She is like my sister and today I am writing to you because from the photo you have put in your profile, I just open the home page.

    every style is similar to my sister. if time permits I will send some images of her.

    ReplyDelete